This afternoon we ran an upgrade to implement the following bug fixes and/or UX improvements.
- EVALUATIONS: Fix header text in "Evaluation Information" box.
- PASSWORD RESET: Admins will now see a confirmation modal when resetting a user's password.
- FORGOT PASSWORD: Button will disappear upon the first click when a user asks to reset their password. This will avoid some users clicking multiple times, thus triggering multiple temporary passwords.
- MM/YYYY EXPORTS: Table view exports of Date questions set to MM/YYYY format were exporting incorrectly. This has been fixed.
- BROADCASTS: Broadcast modals in Applicants, Reports, and Requests tables will now display in the number/count of selected rows in the modal's header. This will allow admins to know exactly how many rows/apps they have selected before sending the broadcast message.