No. Only users who log on to the SmarterSelect system with a unique e-mail address are considered users (providers, evaluators, applicants). Since recommenders/references do not need to log into the system with their own email address, they will not count against your number of users.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the date that I originally began using SmarterSelect?
- How often will I be billed?
- Do users who don't complete an application count against my total?
- What happens if I go over the number of users for my tier?
- If I reach my maximum number of users, will any further applicants be barred from applying?
- Do recommenders/references count against my total allotted number of users per year?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- I notice that billing has limits on my numbers of users. What is a user?