There is currently no limit to the number of programs that you can create with your ScholarSelect account. You can create as many scholarships, grants, or awards (or any combination thereof) as you would like.
Articles in this section
- How to remove test applications
- What to do if you have multiple Evaluation rounds
- I'm an admin, why can't I edit a user's name, email, or password myself?
- Why don't you have the option to export or run reports across multiple programs?
- Clearing browser cache
- My evaluators can't see the applications I've assigned to them. What's happening?
- I need a Request cancelled/cleared out. How can I do that?
- How can I upload or replace a file in an application?
- How can I confirm that I have assigned evaluations correctly? How will my evaluators be notified?
- For my grants, how can my evaluators see the names of the organization rather than the person who filled out the application?