If you have several programs to create, you should consider using a common application. A common application allows you to create a single application that can be used across multiple programs; you can apply this application and then customize it, allowing for a program-specific application without having to rewrite the entire application.
Articles in this section
- How to remove test applications
- What to do if you have multiple Evaluation rounds
- I'm an admin, why can't I edit a user's name, email, or password myself?
- Why don't you have the option to export or run reports across multiple programs?
- Clearing browser cache
- My evaluators can't see the applications I've assigned to them. What's happening?
- I need a Request cancelled/cleared out. How can I do that?
- How can I upload or replace a file in an application?
- How can I confirm that I have assigned evaluations correctly? How will my evaluators be notified?
- For my grants, how can my evaluators see the names of the organization rather than the person who filled out the application?