By default, your program applications are shared with all users who arrive at your program page via your application link. You can disable the preview functionality by checking the "Disable Application Preview" box. You can find this box on the Program Settings page under "Options and Customization" (see attached image).
Articles in this section
- How to remove test applications
- What to do if you have multiple Evaluation rounds
- I'm an admin, why can't I edit a user's name, email, or password myself?
- Why don't you have the option to export or run reports across multiple programs?
- Clearing browser cache
- My evaluators can't see the applications I've assigned to them. What's happening?
- I need a Request cancelled/cleared out. How can I do that?
- How can I upload or replace a file in an application?
- How can I confirm that I have assigned evaluations correctly? How will my evaluators be notified?
- For my grants, how can my evaluators see the names of the organization rather than the person who filled out the application?