Yes. All information requests have a timestamp on them that will show you exactly when they were sent out and/or received. This timestamp is on your recommendation page after you've created it in your application (see attached screenshot).
Articles in this section
- How to remove test applications
- What to do if you have multiple Evaluation rounds
- I'm an admin, why can't I edit a user's name, email, or password myself?
- Why don't you have the option to export or run reports across multiple programs?
- Clearing browser cache
- My evaluators can't see the applications I've assigned to them. What's happening?
- I need a Request cancelled/cleared out. How can I do that?
- How can I upload or replace a file in an application?
- How can I confirm that I have assigned evaluations correctly? How will my evaluators be notified?
- For my grants, how can my evaluators see the names of the organization rather than the person who filled out the application?