Provider admins have access to Settings (found in the horizontal blue menu bar). The Account Settings page houses the highest level of information for the provider account, including main contact information. This contact information is what is pulled into the automated emails that are sent out by SmarterSelect throughout the program processes. If you notice that your automated email signatures are showing old information, you can update it on the Settings page (found under the Account menu).
Articles in this section
- How to copy a program
- How to remove test applications
- What to do if you have multiple Evaluation rounds
- I'm an admin, why can't I edit a user's name, email, or password myself?
- Why don't you have the option to export or run reports across multiple programs?
- Clearing browser cache
- My evaluators can't see the applications I've assigned to them. What's happening?
- I need a Request cancelled/cleared out. How can I do that?
- How can I upload or replace a file in an application?
- How can I confirm that I have assigned evaluations correctly? How will my evaluators be notified?