For safety and security reasons, attached files cannot be deleted. However, we can delete a file if necessary. Simply submit a ticket to our Support team and one of our agents will be able to delete the file for you. Please note, however, that once a file is deleted, it is permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
Articles in this section
- How to copy a program
- How to remove test applications
- What to do if you have multiple Evaluation rounds
- I'm an admin, why can't I edit a user's name, email, or password myself?
- Why don't you have the option to export or run reports across multiple programs?
- Clearing browser cache
- My evaluators can't see the applications I've assigned to them. What's happening?
- I need a Request cancelled/cleared out. How can I do that?
- How can I upload or replace a file in an application?
- How can I confirm that I have assigned evaluations correctly? How will my evaluators be notified?