In order to fully go live with your application, you must make sure you have done all of the following.
1. Activate your application in SmarterSelect. You can do this by logging into your account and going to "My Programs".
- Find the program in your list that will be going live.
- Make sure it is listed under "Active". If it is listed under "Inactive", click "Enable" to the right of the program in the list.
2. Add the link to your website. You will use one of two links for this.
If you are using the Matching feature, you will go into your common application to obtain this link.
- Click on "Matching" in the orange navigation menu.
- Copy the "Matching Link" between the two description boxes.
- Give this link to your web developer to add to your website.
- This link will provide access to all of your applications that are linked to the common application. You will not need to use any other links.
If you are not using the matching feature, you will just go into your application.
- Click on "Program" in the orange navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the orange link titled "Application Link".
- Copy this link and give it to your web developer to add to your website.
- You will need to do this step for any application to which you want to provide access through your website.
If you are using the Common/Unique feature, you will want to use the link in your unique application instead of the common. You can locate this link following the steps above.
Once your application(s) are linked on your website and you have activated your programs, your programs will be available and ready to accept applicants. Once the Program Deadline has passed, applicants will no longer be able to access the program application. You do not need to go in and deactivate the application.