No, SmarterSelect is a platform for building and managing applications - we do not host a application search to be used by applicants. For each program you create, you are given an application link that will help you direct potential applicants to apply. The applicant will only be able to access the application for the program(s) to which you have directed them via this link.
Articles in this section
- How to copy a program
- How to remove test applications
- What to do if you have multiple Evaluation rounds
- I'm an admin, why can't I edit a user's name, email, or password myself?
- Why don't you have the option to export or run reports across multiple programs?
- Clearing browser cache
- My evaluators can't see the applications I've assigned to them. What's happening?
- I need a Request cancelled/cleared out. How can I do that?
- How can I upload or replace a file in an application?
- How can I confirm that I have assigned evaluations correctly? How will my evaluators be notified?