Applicants, provider administrators, provider users, and evaluators are considered users in the SmarterSelect system. These are individuals who have created an account to either apply to, administer, and/or evaluate one or more programs.
Things to know about users:
- Every single user is uniquely identified by the email address used to create and log into their account.
- Changes to a user account email address, name, and/or password can only be changed by SmarterSelect or the user themselves. (learn more)
- All applications and/or evaluations for all of your users can be found in the Users table. (learn more - evaluations / applications)
- User accounts can only be deleted by SmarterSelect. SmarterSelect will only delete an account if it is a test account or a duplicate.
- Provider Admins, Provider users, and evaluator accounts can be disabled in the Users table. (learn more)
- Evaluator accounts are created by providers - evaluators cannot create their own accounts. (learn more)