Click "People" in the upper menu bar to see a list of all users (admins, applicants, and evaluators) that have ever been active in your account.
Use the filters to find users by First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Role, Date of Last Login, or Date when Created.
To view users that have logged in within the last 30 days, 90 days, or within the last 365 days, select the desired range with the "All Users" drop down box.
We have provided 3 action buttons for user management.
- Manage Evaluators. Click and be taken to a page where you can create, disable, and manage Evaluator Groups.
- Export Users. Click to receive an email with a link to download a CSV file list of your users.
- Create User. Click to create admins or evaluators.
On each user row, you can perform the following:
- Click Reset to send a Reset Password email to the user.
- Click the number in the Apps column to view and access all the applications for the user.
- Click the number in the Evals column to view and access all the evaluations for the user.