Multiple evaluators can be assigned to a single application. Because of this, evaluations are unique to both the evaluator and the applicant, evaluations will not display when an application is viewed in the Applicants list or in a Report. To view the evaluations, go to the Evaluations page and click the App ID in an evaluation's row.
Articles in this section
- How to remove test applications
- What to do if you have multiple Evaluation rounds
- I'm an admin, why can't I edit a user's name, email, or password myself?
- Why don't you have the option to export or run reports across multiple programs?
- Clearing browser cache
- My evaluators can't see the applications I've assigned to them. What's happening?
- I need a Request cancelled/cleared out. How can I do that?
- How can I upload or replace a file in an application?
- How can I confirm that I have assigned evaluations correctly? How will my evaluators be notified?
- For my grants, how can my evaluators see the names of the organization rather than the person who filled out the application?