Most likely, nothing is wrong. Exporting all your data may take some time and can create large files full of information, and if your request comes after we have already received many other requests, the system may be slightly backlogged as it runs reports and sends them out. This problem is actually exacerbated by attempting to export your data several times, so please be patient-- your email will arrive soon. If your email has not arrived within 24 hours, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or open a trouble ticket here on our support site.
Articles in this section
- How to remove test applications
- What to do if you have multiple Evaluation rounds
- I'm an admin, why can't I edit a user's name, email, or password myself?
- Why don't you have the option to export or run reports across multiple programs?
- Clearing browser cache
- My evaluators can't see the applications I've assigned to them. What's happening?
- I need a Request cancelled/cleared out. How can I do that?
- How can I upload or replace a file in an application?
- How can I confirm that I have assigned evaluations correctly? How will my evaluators be notified?
- For my grants, how can my evaluators see the names of the organization rather than the person who filled out the application?