The following bug fixes and new features/upgrades have been released today in SmarterSelect.
- MATCHING: Duplicate uniques were created in very specific scenarios where the applicant returned to the search and resaved any existing opportunities.
- AUTOSCORE: If browser zoom is high (>100%), Autoscore setup buttons were corrupted.
- AWARDS: Award notification email uses http instead of https in links.
- APPS TABLE: In Unique programs, Program > Applicants > Action > Change Cycle shows "Disable" instead of hiding.
- AWARDS: Table selection was not being reflected in Exports. All awards were exporting, regardless of selection.
- AWARDS: Fund balance is not updating correctly when resetting/refreshing balance.
- EVAL REPORTS: When an Evaluator class question is the first question in a report and that question is filtered, any subsequent questions added were not displaying in the table.
- MESSAGES: Prompt user to save changes when changing tab selection between email and text.
- REPORT EXPORTS: Include Report Name in export emails.
- PASSWORD CHANGE: When password is changed and must log back in, add clear instructions/alert instead of "wrong password" message.