The following has been released as part of our regular upgrade today.
- CREATE USER: New user creation sees capitals in email as different if not capitalized in confirmation field
- MENU: disappears from UI when reducing viewport to certain size
- UNIQUE: when editing a unique form and trying to modify a common section - user is not warned that he/she can't edit
- DRAG-TO-REORDER BROKEN: In Eval Reports and Common Matching
- Pages shift to left when using page navigation in Evaluator View
- MULTIPLE CHOICE: M/C Multi Answer choices in reverse order in Matching UI (applicant/logged-out)
- REPORTS: Hide Evaluator class questions in question tree